Cash Flow Planning
Keep The Cash Flowing
As the study results have shown, overall life satisfaction and well-being is inextricably linked to financial well-being. And yet many individuals’ attitudes and behaviors are not aligned.
To begin to help individuals modify their sub-optimal behaviors — and thereby reduce stress and increase financial confidence — we need to look at the effective behaviors displayed by the most confident working Americans.
These behaviors include:
- Having healthy attitudes toward money, including taking a long-term view and living within their means
- Pursuing proactive financial education, both understanding basic financial concepts and financial products
- Utilizing tools and guidance to create a detailed financial plan
- Owning the right mix of growth and protection financial solutions
- Leveraging a strategic relationship, like a financial representative, to “offload” financial stress
Navigation Wealth Management can help you increase your cash flow and/or maintain your cash flow by helping you adopt and implement the behaviors listed above. We can sit down with you and look at your expenses, your savings, and your income and come up with a plan that will maintain a positive cash flow for all the “buckets” of your life. The “buckets” include categories like; retirement savings, investments, college savings, monthly expenses, etc. We want to make sure that you feel like you have a system that works for you and a resource that you can always turn to for help by becoming your financial advisor and helping you manage your cash flow.
Pub7962 (06/19) 2019-80601 Exp. 5/21
Complimentary Financial Assessment
Whether your retirement is a far off dream or a soon to be realized reality, the navigation steps you take today can help you enjoy financial independence you deserve.Contact Us To Get Started