Navigating you to Financial Success
Luke E. J. Will CFP® AAMS®
Director of Investments
Luke E. J. Will was born and raised on a farm in Watertown, WI. His values and ideals were shaped by his hardworking family and are embedded into the relationships he builds with his clients. Luke has built Navigation Wealth Management with Kurt Zipp to deliver the “Navigation Way” of financial planning and asset management to his clients from all walks of life. The “Navigation Way” is built upon Trust, honest conversations, and understanding his clients financial goals.
Luke attended the Wisconsin School of Business at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where he earned his Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Investments & Banking.
- Hometown: Watertown, WI
- Family: Leslie (Wife).1 dog Maple
- Hobbies: Hunting and Fishing with family and friends. He is loves spending time outdoors including snowboarding, skiing, kayaking, and camping while spending any extra hours with his family, watching all the sports teams in Wisconsin play. Traveling, music concerts, and reading are few other interests.
Kurt W. Zipp CFP®
Director of Wealth Management
In 2001 he began his career as a Financial Advisor and in 2014 became a CFP®. Kurt is a Co-founder of Navigation Wealth Management and believes strongly in a team approach to working with clients. He is one of the brightest minds in the financial industry and loves advanced strategy planning for High Net Worth individuals and businesses.
Kurt graduated from California Coast University with a degree in electrical engineering and spent many years in the engineering field working across the globe.
- Hometown: Darien,WI
- Family:Barbara(Wife). 2 children and 6 grandchildren (4 boys and 2 girls).
- Hobbies: Spending time with his grandkids and referees collegiate volleyball and soccer in his free time.
- Fun Fact: Kurt holds the Village President title.
Carrie L. Will
Client Service Team
Carrie and her husband Doug live in Watertown, WI. Carrie is a retired RN of 35 years. She devotes her time to her 5 children, 3 of her own & two nieces that she has cared for since her sister passed away 16 years ago (Jennifer, Leslie, Ellyn, Luke, Erin ). She also has two grandsons, Max & Louie.
Carrie’s favorite pastime is spent with her family. Her other hobbies include gardening and putting together jigsaw puzzles. Carrie is a wonderful addition to Navigation as she uses her skills of 35 years in the Medical field working with patients and translates that to efficient client centric processes.
- 2 Son in-laws named Matt
- Daughter and Daughter in-law named Leslie
- Professional Chocolate Taste Tester
Director of Insurance & Financial Advisor
Jake understands that “life” happens to people, families, and businesses. His mission is to make sure that the people he cares about do not have to stress over financial unknowns in life. With his translatable skills as a basketball coach, he will guide his clients towards success.
Over the next few decades, he plans to grow old with his clients as their advisor. Lastly, he delivers for his clients with passion, conviction, confidence, and pride.
- Hometown: Hustisford, WI
- Current Residence: Hartford,WI
- Family: Athena(Wife). 5 kids: Jack, Ava, Cali, Iris, & Levi
- Hobbies: Family, Golf, & Coaching
- Fun Fact: Jake was named 2020 Division Five winner of the Wisconsin Basketball Coaches ASsociation Coach of the year (Hustisford Falcons)
“Jake has the proven skills sets our team needs. He is dedicated to exceed all client’s expectations. His comprehensive understanding of life insurance solutions and their applications to provide financial security is outstanding.”- Kurt Zipp
“What I like about Jake is his ability to understand and connect with people. He is in tune with their story and how he can help. We added him to our team because of his stout moral compass and to be a leading fiduciary for our clients.”- Luke Will
- Hometown: Oconomowoc,WI
- High School: Arrowhead ’19
- UW-Whitewater: Class of 2022
- Degree Pursuing: BBA Finance
- Family: Kirk & Sofia (Parents), Alex (Brother-Army) & Nick (Brother- Engineer)
- Hobbies: Cooking, working out, spending time with friends and family
- Fun Fact: Allegedly, He makes a delicious Homemade Chicken Alfredo) We have yet to taste test it)
Services/ Office Manager
- Hometown: Reedsburg WI
- Current Residence: Watertown
- Family: Husband-Andy Sons- Logan 19, Tanner 15
- Hobbies: Outdoor activities, traveling WI
- Fun Fact: Would live at Disney World if I could!
- Hometown: Watertown, WI
- Current Residence: Watertown,WI
- Family: Luke and Leslie
- Hobbies: Going on walks, playing with toys, taking naps all day, begging for human food.
- Fun Fact: Legs are 2.5″ long. She is super fast!